By Visiting/Using the Royale Wax Website you agree that you are happy for cookies to be set on your device. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website. They allow us to see how you use the site and how to give you a better user experience.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
- This Website currently will:
- Track the pages within our website you visit via Google AnalyticsTM (We at Royale Wax use Google AnalyticsTM for statistical data and to help us improve overall user experience.)
- This Website will NOT:
- Share any personal information with third parties
Google AnalyticsTM- a third party tracking service collects information about how our website is used. We use information to report on usage and volume statistics. We have no access to or control over these cookies.
Information about Google AnalyticsTM can be found at http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html
To view the cookies that are stored on the browser of your device please refer to http://www.whatarecookies.com/view.asp
If you wish to choose to remove cookies stored on your device please refer to http://www.whatarecookies.com/delete.asp
Google Analytics Cookie Usage
- Determine which domain to measure
- Distinguish unique users
- Throttle the request rate
- Remember the number and time of previous visits
- Remember traffic source information
- Determine the start and end of a session
- Remember the value of visitor-level custom variables
Below is a table to explain the cookies that are set by Google AnalyticsTM , how they are used and the Expiration time associated with each cookie.
|Cookie Name||Expiration Time||Cookie Description|
|_utmt||10 minutes||Used to throttle request rate.|
|_utmc||End of browser session||Not used in ga.js. Set for interoperability with urchin.js. Historically, this cookie operated in conjunction with the __utmb cookie to determine whether the user was in a new session/visit.|
|_utmv||2 years from set/update||Used to store visitor-level custom variable data. This cookie is created when a developer uses the _setCustomVar method with a visitor level custom variable. This cookie was also used for the deprecated _setVar method. The cookie is updated every time data is sent to Google Analytics.|